Profile: Unilever PLC (ULVR.L)
ULVR.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Unilever PLC is a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company. The Company's segments include Personal Care, which primarily includes sales of skin care and hair care products, deodorants and oral care products; Foods, which primarily includes sales of soups, bouillons, sauces, snacks, mayonnaise, salad dressings and margarines; Home Care, which primarily includes sales of home care products, such as powders, liquids and capsules, soap bars and a range of cleaning products, and Refreshment, which primarily includes sales of ice cream and tea-based beverages. The Company's geographical segments include Asia/AMET/RUB, The Americas and Europe. Its brands include Axe, Dirt is Good (Omo), Dove, Hellmann's, Knorr, Lipton, Lux, Magnum, Rexona, Sunsilk and Surf. The Company operates in more than 100 countries, selling its products in more than 190 countries. The Company operates approximately 310 factories in over 70 countries.
Unilever House, 100 Victoria Emb
LONDON EC4Y 0DY
Company Web Links
- Unilever says Vietnam, Bangladesh among next 'growth stars'
- Unilever says Vietnam, Bangladesh among next "growth stars"
- Edgewell to buy shaving startup Harry's for $1.37 bln - NYT
- UPDATE 3-Unilever posts solid start to 2019 with strong emerging market sales
- Breakingviews - Unilever could use a few Nestlé diet tips