Profile: LG Uplus Corp (032640.KS)
032640.KS on Korea Stock Exchange
18 Jun 2019
18 Jun 2019
Change (% chg)
LG Uplus Corp. is a Korea-based company engaged in the provision of telecommunication services. Together with its subsidiaries, the Company operates the business through two segments. The Telecommunication and Related Service segment is engaged in wired and wireless communication services including mobile communication services, triple play services (TPSs), data services, telephone services, and Internet protocol television (IPTV) services. The Terminal segment is engaged in the distribution of wired and wireless electronic terminals such as mobile phones, tablets and smart watches. The Company operates its businesses in the domestic market and in overseas markets including Europe, Asia and United States.
LG Uplus Corp
LG Uplus Yongsan Office Bldg.
32, Hangang-daero, Yongsan-gu
Company Web Links
- BUZZ-LG Uplus shares fall after report US lobbying S.Korea to ban Huawei
- Nvidia partners with SoftBank to deploy cloud gaming servers in Japan
- CORRECTED-Nvidia partners with SoftBank to deploy cloud gaming servers in Japan (March 18)
- US STOCKS-Hopes of Fed standing pat on rate hikes drive Wall Street higher
- US STOCKS-Wall Street set for higher open as Fed expected to hold fire