Profile: Asahi Group Holdings Ltd (2502.T)
2502.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
8 Dec 2017
8 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. is a holding company involves in the manufacture and sale of alcohol beverages. The Company has four segments. The Alcohol segment manufactures and sells beers, low-malt beer, shochu, whiskey and other liquor products. This segment is also involved in the restaurant business, wholesale business and others. The Beverage segment manufactures and sells soft drink and others. The Food segment manufactures and sells foods and pharmaceuticals. The International segment manufactures and sells beers, milk and soft drinks in China, the United Kingdom, Australia and others. This segment is also engaged in the farming and dairy businesses, and the operation of golf courses. In addition, the Company is also engaged in the management of distribution centers, the transportation and warehousing businesses, and the design and production of manufacturing equipment, among others. As of December 31, 2013, the Company had 91 subsidiaries and 112 associated companies.
Asahi Group Holdings Ltd
Asahi Beer Azumabashi Bldg.
SUMIDA-KU TKY 130-8602
Company Web Links
- Global brewers line up bids for Vietnam's Sabeco sale: sources
- Vietnam eyes $5 billion from majority stake sale in brewer Sabeco
- UPDATE 4-Vietnam eyes $5 bln from majority stake sale in brewer Sabeco
- Sabeco gets strong response at Singapore investors' roadshow as Vietnam kicks off sale
- BRIEF-Invigor Group secures revenue-generating sales agreement with Asahi