Profile: Nomura Research Institute Ltd (4307.T)
4307.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
15 Dec 2017
15 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. is mainly engaged in the provision of information technology (IT) services. The Company operates in five business segments. The Consulting segment provides system consulting services, including planning and execution of management, business strategy and organization reform. The Financial IT Solution segment provides system consulting, development and operation services to customers in securities, insurance and banking industries. The Industrial IT Solution segment offers system consulting, development and operation services to customers in distribution, manufacturing, service industries and public. The IT-based Service segment is engaged in the operation management of data centers and the construction of IT infrastructure and networks. The Others segment offers other system development and operation services.
Nomura Research Institute Ltd
Otemachi Financial City Grand Cu
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-0004
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Nomura Research Institute buys back 284,200 shares in Nov.
- BRIEF-Nomura Research Institute acquires 7.9 pct stake in Toyo Securities
- BRIEF- Nomura Research Institute buys back 783,200 shares for 3.37 bln yen
- BRIEF-Nomura Research Institute's April-Sept operating profit likely rose to 29 bln yen - Nikkei
- BRIEF- Nomura Research Institute unit ASG Group buys SMS Management & Technology