Profile: Hitachi Ltd (6501.T)
6501.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
17 Nov 2017
17 Nov 2017
Change (% chg)
Hitachi, Ltd. is engaged in providing solutions to customers in a range of sectors, including power/energy, industry/distribution/water, urban development, and finance/government and public/healthcare. The Company's segments include Information & Telecommunication Systems, Social Infrastructure & Industrial Systems, Electronic Systems & Equipment, Construction Machinery, High Functional Materials & Components, Automotive Systems, Smart Life & Ecofriendly Systems, Others (Logistics and Other services) and Financial Services. It provides solutions for corporate information technology (IT) strategies, IT platform solutions, and customized solutions and packaged software. It also offers products and services, such as industrial machinery and plants, elevators, escalators, and transmission and distribution systems. It supplies production and inspection equipment for the semiconductors and other electronic devices. It also offers optical disk drives and property management services.
Nihon Seimei Marunouchi Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8280
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Maxell Holdings says top shareholder to decrease voting power in co to 4.6 pct from 14.8 pct
- Italy - Factors to watch on Oct. 19
- Hitachi not planning to raise stake in Ansaldo STS at present
- Nikkei rises for 10 straight days as dollar-yen stable; large caps gain
- Nikkei rises to fresh 21-year high; SoftBank surges