Profile: Hikari Tsushin Inc (9435.T)
9435.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
22 Nov 2017
22 Nov 2017
Change (% chg)
HIKARI TSUSHIN, INC. is a holding company mainly engaged in the electronic device retailing business. Corporate segment is engaged in the sale of office automation (OA) equipment, the subscription agency of various communication services, the provision of mobile communication services to corporate customers, as well as other services. SHOP segment is engaged in the sale of cell phone units and peripheral devices. Insurance segment is engaged in the operation of insurance agent business. As of March 31, 2014, the Company had 137 subsidiaries and 83 associated companies.
Hikari Tsushin Inc
Hikari West Gate Bldg.
TOSHIMA-KU TKY 171-0021
Company Web Links
- BRIEF- Aplix to set up IoT solution JV with HIKARI TSUSHIN
- BRIEF-Yamashita Medical Instruments says business and capital alliance with HIKARI TSUSHIN
- BRIEF-Softfront Holdings to set up Tokyo-based JV with Hikari Tsushin
- BRIEF-Hikari Tsushin to issue 16th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 40 bln yen
- BRIEF-Recomm unit signs business alliance agreement with HIKARI TSUSHIN unit