Profile: Bioporto A/S (BIOPOR.CO)
BIOPOR.CO on Copenhagen Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Bioporto A/S is a Denmark-based company engaged in the development and marketing of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) assays. The Company’s portfolio comprises five product categories: The Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) Test, which is a test for diagnosing acute kidney injury; NGAL Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) kits, which supplies NGAL for the development of medicines for estimating side-effects that are harmful to kidneys; Mannan-binding Lectin (MBL) ELISA kit, which offers monoclonal MBL antibodies that are responsible for the activation of immune response; Antibodies, including monoclonal antibodies used in a range of research areas, such as microbiology, biomarkers, peptide hormones and plasma proteins; and Activated Protein C with Protein C Inhibitor Complex (APC-PCI), a biomarker applied to patients with sepsis and thrombotic and hemostatic disorders. In addition, the Company is a parent of BioPorto Diagnostics A/S.
Tuborg Havnevej 15, St.
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Bioporto gets patent approved by United States Patent and Trademark Office
- BRIEF-Bioporto Q3 EBIT loss widens to DKK 10.7 mln
- BRIEF-Bioporto private placement fully subscribed
- BRIEF-Bioporto will initiate a private placement of up to 13,015,625 shares
- BRIEF-Bioporto Q2 EBIT loss at DKK 8.4 million