Profile: Caixabank SA (CABK.MC)
CABK.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
15 Dec 2017
15 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)
Caixabank SA is a Spain-based bank. Its activities are divided into two business segments: Banking and insurance, as well as Investments. The Banking and insurance division provides financial services for individual customers, including retail, private and personal banking, business customers, such as commercial and corporate banking, cash management and markets solutions, as well as offers insurance products. The Investments division includes investments in the international banking investee portfolio, as well as stakes in other companies, such as Repsol SA and Telefonica SA. The Bank operates through domestic and foreign branches, as well as representative offices in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. It is a subsidiary of Criteria Caixa SA.
Av Diagonal, 621
BARCELONA BAR 08028
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Caixabank buys insurance and asset management units of Banco BPI for over 200 mln euros
- UPDATE 3-Caixabank makes HQ move permanent, says deposits return
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Caixabank profit weathers Catalan storm, boosted by Portugal's BPI
- Caixabank posts 53 pct increase in nine-month net profit
- BRIEF-Caixabank 9-month net profit at 1.49 bln euros