Profile: Chemed Corp (CHE)
22 Nov 2017
Chemed Corporation, incorporated on April 2, 1970, purchases, operates and divests subsidiaries engaged in various business activities. The Company operates through two segments: the VITAS segment (VITAS) and the Roto-Rooter segment (Roto-Rooter).
The Company's VITAS provides hospice and palliative care services to its patients through a network of physicians, registered nurses, home health aides, social workers, clergy and volunteers. VITAS is the provider of hospice services in an industry dominated primarily by small, non-profit, community-based hospices. VITAS provides hospice care to Medicare beneficiaries participating in these managed care programs. A portion of its VITAS business is operated in the state of Florida. The Roto-Rooter segment provides plumbing, drain cleaning, water restoration and other related services to both residential and commercial customers.
255 E 5th St Ste 2600
CINCINNATI OH 45202-4138
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Chemed reaches final agreement to end civil litigation & false claims act brought by U.S. DOJ in May 2013
- Chemed to pay $75 million over false claims lawsuit: Justice Dept
- Chemed to pay $75 mln over false claims lawsuit -Justice Dept
- BRIEF-Chemed reports Q3 earnings per share $2.13
- BRIEF-Chemed Corp increases quarterly dividend 7.7 pct