Edition:
United States

Profile: China Infrastructure Construction Corp (CHNC.PK)

CHNC.PK on OTC Markets Group

0.00USD
24 May 2019
Change (% chg)

$-0.00 (-5.56%)
Prev Close
$0.00
Open
$0.00
Day's High
$0.00
Day's Low
$0.00
Volume
1,600,000
Avg. Vol
1,803,386
52-wk High
$0.27
52-wk Low
$0.00

China Infrastructure Construction Corporation, formerly Fidelity Aviation Corporation, through its subsidiaries in Hong Kong and the People’s Republic of China (PRC or China), engages in production of ready-mixed concrete for developers and the construction industry in the PRC. The Company primarily operates through its indirect majority-owned subsidiary, Beijing Chengzhi Qianmao Concrete Co., Ltd. (Beijing Concrete. It specializes in the production of ready-mix concrete and other types of concrete for developers in the construction industry. The Company owns two stationary factories and two mobile concrete mix stations, which in total has eight ready-mix concrete batching plants. In addition, it owns five concrete transport pumps, 46 truck transit mixers and three bulk cement transport vehicles. All pump vehicles and trucks are installed with global positioning system (GPS) tracking systems. The Company has an annual output capacity of approximately 3.6 million cubic meters of concrete. It provides products, including Green Concrete, Self-densifying Concrete, Lightweight Aggregate Pumpable Concrete, Heavy Concrete, Macro-void Pervious Concrete, C60 Mass Concrete, Color Concrete.

On October 8, 2008, the Company consummated a share exchange transaction pursuant to that certain share exchange agreement, as a result of which Northern Construction Holdings, Ltd. (NCH) became the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary. Beijing Fortune Capital Management, Ltd. (BFCM), a 95% owned subsidiary of NCH, became the Company’s indirect majority-owned subsidiary. The remaining 5% equity interest in BFCM is held by Beijing Xingyuqing Tech Co., Ltd. BFCM owns 99.67% of Beijing Concrete from January 15, 2010. On February 1, 2010, Beijing Concrete formed a subsidiary, Shaanxi Hongruida Concrete Ltd. (Hongruida). Hongruida was organized to implement the 10-year strategic cooperative agreement with China Railway Construction Group Co., Ltd (CRCG). Under the Agreement, the Company and CRCG will jointly manage the concrete mixing stations to be operated by Hongruida. CRCG will provide the cement for manufacturing the concrete mix in such concrete mixing stations.

The Company competes with Beijing Heng Kun Concrete Center, Beijing Jian Gong Group Concrete Center, and Beijing Gaoqing Concrete Company.

Company Address

China Infrastructure Construction Corp

9605 W 49th Ave Ste 200
WHEAT RIDGE   CO   80033-2290
P: +1303.9683281

Company Web Links