Profile: Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL.TA)
ICL.TA on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
14 Feb 2019
14 Feb 2019
Change (% chg)
Israel Chemicals Ltd is an Israel-based company, which is engaged in the fertilizer and specialty chemical sectors. The Company operates in three segments: Fertilizers, Industrial Products, and Performance Products. The Fertilizers segment is engaged in the production of standard, granular, fine red and white potash from different sources, as well as in the production of phosphates, such as phosphate rock, phosphoric acid, fertilizers and animal feed addictives. The Industrial Products segment produces flame retardants, such as brominates and organ phosphorus, elemental bromine, and other chemicals. The Performance Products segment produces specialty phosphates, such as technical, food grade and electronic grade phosphoric acid, phosphate salts, food additives and wildfire safety products, as well as alumina and other chemicals.
Israel Chemicals Ltd
Millennium Tower, 23 Aranha St.
TEL AVIV-YAFO 61070
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Israel Chemicals' quarterly net profit falls, revenue up
- Israel Chemicals Q4 net profit falls as revenue gains
- Israel Chemicals says Dead Sea units have fixed assets of $6 bln
- Israel Chemicals signs 5-year supply deal with India Potash
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-Israel Chemicals Q3 net profit boosted by higher potash prices