Profile: Infineon Technologies AG (IFXGn.DE)
IFXGn.DE on Xetra
Change (% chg)
Infineon Technologies AG is a Germany-based designer, developer and manufacturer of semiconductors and related system solutions. The Company operates through four segments: Automotive, Industrial Power Control, Power Management & Multimarket, and Chip Card & Security. The Automotive segment designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors for use in automotive applications. The Industrial Power Control segment designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors for the conversion of electric energy in the medium to high power range. The Power Management & Multimarket segment designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors for power supplies, as well as for mobile devices and cellular infrastructure. The Chip Card & Security segment designs, develops, manufactures and markets hardware-based security products for card applications and connected systems.
Infineon Technologies AG
Am Campeon 1-12
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-European shares mope at 7-week low as disappointing earnings weigh
- BRIEF-Infineon CEO says don't see us as a takeover target
- UPDATE 2-Infineon shares surge on industry-beating growth forecast
- Infineon reports sales slowdown as weak U.S. dollar weighs
- UPDATE 1-Takeover of plasma firm Biotest by China's Creat hits wall in U.S.