Profile: Indian Oil Corpn Ltd (IOC.NS)
IOC.NS on National Stock Exchange of India
Change (% chg)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is engaged in refining business. The Company's segments include Sale of Petroleum Products, Sale of Petrochemicals and Other businesses. Its Other businesses segment includes sale of gas, explosives and cryogenics, wind mill and solar power generation, and oil and gas exploration activities. Its business interests span the entire hydrocarbon value-chain ranging from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration and production of crude oil and gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals. It has a portfolio of energy brands that include Indane liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cooking gas, SERVO lubricants, XTRAPREMIUM petrol, XTRAMILE diesel and PROPEL petrochemicals. It operates approximately 25,000 petrol and diesel stations, including over 6,200 Kisan Seva Kendra outlets in the rural markets. It owns and operates over 10 refineries with a combined refining capacity of over 80.7 million metric tons per annum.
Indian Oil Corpn Ltd
Sadiq Nagar, J.B. Tito Marg.
NEW DELHI 110049
Company Web Links
- GLOBAL LNG-Asian prices drop to more than 3-year low
- India's oil minister urges local oil firms to boost overseas funding
- UPDATE 2-Asia LNG spot cargoes trade below $4 on abundant global supply
- Asia LNG spot prices trade below $4 per mmBtu in sign of glut
- IOC appoints 10 new members, Greece back in the fold