Profile: Kimco Realty Corp (KIM.N)
23 Feb 2018
Kimco Realty Corporation, incorporated on March 25, 1994, is a self-administered real estate investment trust. The Company is engaged in the ownership, management, development and operation of open-air shopping centers, which are anchored generally by discount department stores, grocery stores or drugstores. As of June 30, 2017, the Company had interests in 510 shopping center properties, including 84 million square feet of gross leasable area (GLA), located in 32 states, Puerto Rico and Canada. As of March 31, 2017, the Company had 380 other property interests, primarily through the Company's preferred equity investments and other real estate investments, totaling 5.8 million square feet of GLA.
The Company's open-air shopping center properties had various national and regional companies as competitors, such as TJX Companies, The Home Depot, Ahold Delhaize, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Ross Stores, Petsmart, Kohl's, Wal-Mart and Whole Foods.
Kimco Realty Corp
3333 New Hyde Park Rd
PO Box 5020
NEW HYDE PARK NY 11042
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty Confirms Participation As Investor In Albertsons' Deal To Buy All Outstanding Shares Of Rite Aid
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty Q4 FFO Per Share $0.38
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty Reports Q4 And Full Year 2017 Transaction Activity
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty Says Agreed To Sell To Underwriters 9.2 Mln Depositary Shares
- Fitch Affirms Kimco's IDR at 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable