Profile: Macerich Co (MAC.N)
15 Dec 2017
The Macerich Company, incorporated on September 9, 1993, is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is involved in the acquisition, ownership, development, redevelopment, management and leasing of regional and community/power shopping centers located throughout the United States. The Company owns ownership interests in, The Macerich Partnership, L.P. (the Operating Partnership).
As of December 31, 2016, the Company, through its operating partnership, had ownership interests in 50 regional shopping centers and seven community/power shopping centers. These 57 regional and community/power shopping centers consisted of approximately 56 million square feet of gross leasable area (GLA), as of December 31, 2016. The Company's properties include Danbury Fair Mall, Desert Sky Mall, Fresno Fashion Fair, NorthPark Mall, Oaks, The, Towne Mall, Valley Mall, Arrowhead Towne Center, Deptford Mall and South Plains Mall.
401 Wilshire Blvd Ste 700
SANTA MONICA CA 90401-1452
Company Web Links
- Exclusive: U.S. mall owner GGP rejects Brookfield Property's $14.8 billion offer - sources
- BRIEF-Macerich Sells Office Building In Chicago For $86.4 Mln
- Third Point takes stake in mall-owner Macerich
- UPDATE 1-Third Point takes stake in mall-owner Macerich
- BRIEF-Third Point takes share stake in Macerich, dissolves share stake in Humana