Profile: Orange SA (ORAN.PA)
ORAN.PA on Paris Stock Exchange
17 Nov 2017
17 Nov 2017
Change (% chg)
Orange SA is a telecommunications operator. The Company also provides telecommunication services to multinational companies, under the brand Orange Business Services. The Company's segments include France, Spain, Poland, Belgium and Luxembourg, Central European countries, Africa and Middle East, Enterprise, and International Carriers & Shared Services. The Company provides consumers, businesses and other telecommunications operators with a range of services, including fixed telephony and mobile telecommunications, data transmission and other value-added services, mainly in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. The Company offers fixed-line telephony, mobile telephony and Internet services in France. The Company offers fixed-line telephony, mobile telephony and Internet services in Spain. The Company offers fixed-line and mobile telephony, and Internet services in Poland. The Company operates through Mobistar and Groupama Banque SA.
78 rue Olivier de Serres
Company Web Links
- Orange's Spanish business to produce profit growth of at least 15 pct in H2-CFO
- BRIEF-SES says Our Telekom to use SES Networks for 4G/LTE Network and high-speed broadband
- Poland's Orange starts talks with trade unions on voluntary redundancies
- UPDATE 1-Orange CEO says French state's exit as shareholder not imminent
- Orange CEO says French state's exit from Orange not on "today's agenda"