Profile: Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (REDY.BO)
REDY.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited is a pharmaceutical company that is engaged in providing medicines. The Company operates in three segments: Global Generics, Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients (PSAI), and Proprietary Products. The Global Generics segment includes manufacturing and marketing prescription and over-the-counter finished pharmaceutical products ready for consumption by the patient, marketed under a brand name (branded formulations) or as generic finished dosages with therapeutic equivalence to branded formulations (generics). PSAI segment includes the Company's business of manufacturing and marketing active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates (API) or bulk drugs. Proprietary Products segment focuses on the research, development and manufacture of differentiated formulations and new chemical entities. These products fall within the dermatology and neurology therapeutic areas, and are marketed and sold through its subsidiary, Promius Pharma, LLC.
Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
8-2-337, Road No.3 Banjara Hills
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Dr.Reddy's Laboratories gets EIR from US FDA for Duvvada facility
- BRIEF-Dr.Reddy's Labs launches clofarabine injection in U.S.
- BRIEF-DR. REDDY'S LABORATORIES LAUNCHES GENERIC AZACITIDINE FOR INJECTION IN CANADIAN MARKET
- BRIEF-India's Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Sept-qtr consol PAT down about 1 pct
- BRIEF-Enorama Pharma starts cooperation with Dr. Reddy's Laboratories