Profile: Regency Centers Corp (REG)
13 Dec 2017
Regency Centers Corporation, incorporated on July 8, 1993, is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is the general partner of Regency Centers, L.P. (the Operating Partnership). The Company is engaged in the ownership, management, leasing, acquisition and development of retail shopping centers through the Operating Partnership. The Company's properties include Palm Valley Marketplace, Shops at Arizona, Amerige Heights Town Center, Clayton Valley Shopping Center, Five Points Shopping Center, French Valley Village Center, Hasley Canyon Village, Pleasant Hill Shopping Center, Snell & Branham Plaza, Applewood Shopping Center, Kent Place, Black Rock, Spring Valley Shopping Center and Pebblebrook Plaza.
As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned all of the Preferred Units of the Operating Partnership and approximately 99.9% of the Units in the Operating Partnership. As of December 31, 2016, it owned direct or partial interests in 307 shopping centers. As of December 31, 2016, its centers were located in 25 states and the District of Columbia, and contained 37.8 million square feet (SF) of gross leasable area (GLA).
Regency Centers Corp
1 Independent Dr Ste 114
JACKSONVILLE FL 32202-5005
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Regency Centers reports qtrly nareit FFO of $0.91 per diluted share
- Fitch Affirms American Assets Trust's IDR at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- BRIEF-Gazit Globe says units sold of 1,055,758 shares of common stock of Regency Centers Corp
- BRIEF-Regency Centers reports minimal damage from Hurricane Harvey
- BRIEF-Regency Centers qtrly NAREIT FFO $0.84 per diluted share