Profile: Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH.O)
16 Mar 2018
Senior Housing Properties Trust, incorporated on December 16, 1998, is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company's segments include triple net senior living communities that provide short term and long term residential care and other services for residents; managed senior living communities that provide short term and long term residential care and other services for residents; properties leased to medical providers, medical related businesses, clinics and biotech laboratory tenants (MOBs), and all other, including certain properties that offer wellness, fitness and spa services to members.
Properties in triple net senior living communities segment include leased independent living communities, assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities. Properties in managed senior living communities segment include managed independent living communities and assisted living communities. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned 433 properties (459 buildings) located in 42 states and Washington, D.C. As of December 31, 2016, its portfolio included 304 senior living communities, including independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing facilities, with 35,008 living units/beds; 119 properties (145 buildings) leased to medical providers, MOBs, with 11.4 million square feet of space, and 10 wellness centers with approximately 812,000 square feet of interior space plus outdoor developed facilities.
Senior Housing Properties Trust
255 Washington St Ste 300
NEWTON MA 02458-1634
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Senior Housing Properties Trust Posts Q4 EPS Of $0.27
- BRIEF-Senior Housing Properties Trust Prices $500 Mln Of 4.75 Pct Senior Notes Due 2028
- BRIEF-Senior Housing Properties Trust Files Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2028 - SEC Filing
- BRIEF-Senior Housing Properties Trust To Realize $308 Mln Gain On Sale Of Properties
- BRIEF-Senior Housing Properties Trust announces Q3 adjusted FFO per share $0.44