Profile: Top Ships Inc (TOPS.OQ)
14 Dec 2017
Top Ships Inc., incorporated on January 10, 2000, is an international provider of oil, petroleum products and chemicals transportation services. The Company owns and operates eco medium range (MR) tanker vessels focusing on the transportation of crude oil, petroleum products (clean and dirty) and bulk liquid chemicals.
The Company's fleet consists of over two chartered-in 50,000 deadweight ton (dwt) product/chemical tankers vessels, the Motor Tanker (M/T) Stenaweco Energy and the M/T Stenaweco Evolution; approximately two 39,000 dwt product/chemical tankers vessels, the M/T Eco Fleet and the M/T Eco Revolution, and over two 50,000 dwt product/chemical tankers scheduled for delivery from Hyundai Dockyard. Its newbuilding fleet consists of Hull No S414 (tbn M/T Stenaweco Excellence) and Hull No S417 (tbn M/T Nord Valiant). The Company's subsidiaries include Ocean Holdings Inc., Top Tanker Management Inc. and Lyndon International Co.
Top Ships Inc
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Top Ships announces newbuilding vessel with Time Charter to Oil Major
- BRIEF-Top Ships agrees to enter into a $12.5 million note purchase agreement
- BRIEF-Crede Capital Group reports a 9.97 pct passive stake in Top Ships
- BRIEF-Top Ships says board has determined to effect a 1-for-2 reverse stock split of company's common stock
- BRIEF-TOP Ships Inc announces time charter and loan agreement