Profile: Vistra Energy Corp (VST)
16 Mar 2018
Vistra Energy Corp, formerly TCEH Corp. is a holding company. The Company is an energy company, which is focused on energy and power generation markets through operation as a generator and retailer of electricity in Texas market. The Company's portfolio of businesses consists primarily of Luminant and TXU Energy. The Company is engaged in electricity market activities in Texas, including electricity generation, wholesale energy sales and purchases, commodity risk management activities and retail electricity operations.
Luminant generates and sells electricity and related products from its fleet of generation facilities totaling approximately 17,000 megawatts of generation in Texas, including 2,300 megawatts fueled by nuclear power; 8,000 megawatts fueled by coal, and 6,000 megawatts fueled by natural gas. Luminant’s existing fleet consists of over 50 electricity generation units in Texas. The Company is a purchaser of wind-generated electricity. TXU Energy sells retail electricity and services (primarily through its TXU Energy brand) to approximately 1.7 million residential and business customers in Texas. The Company's subsidiaries include 4Change Energy Company LLC, Big Brown Power Company LLC, Brighten Energy LLC, Comanche Peak Power Company LLC, Dallas Power & Light Company Inc. and EFH Corporate Services Company.
Vistra Energy Corp
6555 Sierra Dr
IRVING TX 75039-2479
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Vistra Energy Says "Not Changing Its 2018 Stand-Alone Guidance At This Time"
- BRIEF-Vistra Energy Its Unit Entered Into Amendment To That Certain Credit Agreement, Dated As Of Oct 3, 2016
- Brookfield Business Partners to buy Westinghouse for $4.6 billion
- UPDATE 4-Brookfield Business Partners to buy Westinghouse for $4.6 bln
- BRIEF-Vistra Energy' Unit Entered Into An Amendment To Credit Agreement