Profile: William Lyon Homes (WLH.N)
14 Dec 2017
William Lyon Homes, incorporated on July 15, 1999, is a regional homebuilder. The Company is engaged in the design, construction, marketing and sale of single-family detached and attached homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington and Oregon. The Company operates through six segments: California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington and Oregon. Each of the segments has responsibility for the management of the Company's homebuilding and development operations within its geographic boundaries. The California Segment consists of operations in Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Alameda, Contra Costa and San Joaquin counties. The Arizona Segment consists of operations in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The Nevada Segment consists of operations in Clark and Nye counties. The Colorado Segment consists of operations in Douglas, Grand, Jefferson, and Larimer counties. The Washington Segment consists of operations in King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties. The Oregon Segment consists of operations in Clackamas and Washington counties.
As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned approximately 13,626 lots and had options to purchase an additional 4,232 lots. The Company creates product for the entry-level, first time move-up, second time move-up and luxury home markets. The Company builds, decorates, furnishes and landscapes 3 to 5 model homes for each product line and maintains on-site sales offices.
William Lyon Homes
4695 Macarthur Ct Fl 8
NEWPORT BEACH CA 92660-1882
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Israel Englander Reports 5.5 Pct Passive Stake In William Lyon Homes
- BRIEF-William Lyon Homes Q3 earnings per share $0.71
- BRIEF-William Lyon Homes announces pricing of secondary offering class A common stock
- BRIEF-William Lyon Homes announces proposed secondary offering of class A common stock offered by Paulson & Co
- BRIEF-Parexel International Corp announces $720 million senior notes offering by West Street Merger Sub