Financial Street Holdings Co Ltd (000402.SZ)
14 Dec 2017
* SAYS UNITS HAVE WON THREE LAND SITES FOR A COMBINED 4.25 BILLION YUAN ($642.62 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2BMqNrN Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6135 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says unit plans to buy 33 percent stake and creditor rights in property firm for 493.4 million yuan ($74.35 million)
* Says Q3 net profit up 746.0 percent y/y at 382.5 million yuan ($57.65 million)
* Says unit plans to buy business consulting firm for 510.1 million yuan ($77.03 million)
* Says unit wins land auctions for 2.2 billion yuan ($337.11 million) in Chongqing
* Says its two units win land auctions in Chongqing and Foshan cities respectively for a combined 1.35 billion yuan ($203.26 million)
* Says board elects Gao Liang as chairwoman, appoints Lu Hongbin as general manager
* Says unit wins land auction for 2.3 billion yuan ($342.07 million) in Beijing
SHANGHAI, Aug 1 China blue chips ended at a 19-month high on Tuesday, led by strong gains in heavyweight financial firms, as investors cheered a private survey showing the country's factory activity accelerated in July.
SHANGHAI, Aug 1 China stocks extended a rally on Tuesday morning with the blue-chip index scaling a 19-month peak, as investors cheered a private survey showing the country's factory activity accelerated in July.