Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd (0027.HK)
23 May 2018
* CONTINUE TO WORK WITH LOCAL PARTNER TO SEEK FURTHER CLARIFICATION ON CLOSURE OF BORACAY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Actively exploring Japan (Adds details on earnings, expansion plans)
HONG KONG, May 3 Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group posted a 36 percent rise in its first-quarter EBITDA due to resurgent demand from gamblers in the world's biggest casino hub.
MANILA, April 11 The Philippines on Wednesday shelved a plan by Macau's Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd to build a $500 million integrated casino-resort on a holiday island that will be closed for a cleanup.
Steve Wynn, the former chief executive of Wynn Resorts Ltd, has disposed his entire 11.8 percent stake in the firm for $2.1 billion in a dramatic exit of the casino and hotel enterprise he founded over 16 years ago. | Video
* TRANSACTION IN RELATION TO AN ACQUISITION OF SHARES IN WYNN RESORTS, LIMITED
* Galaxy, Wynn bosses say companies have same core values (Add detail on other shareholders, stake value)
BRIEF-Wynn Sells 5.3 Mln Shares Of Common Stock; Former CEO Stephen Wynn sells all Remaining Holdings In Co
* WYNN RESORTS ANNOUNCES ISSUANCE AND SALE OF 5.3 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK, STEPHEN A. WYNN’S SALE OF 8.0 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK, AND AMENDMENT OF 2023 INDENTURE
MANILA Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd is set to bag a license for its up to $500 million-integrated casino-resort project in central Philippines, Manila's gaming regulator said on Tuesday.
MANILA, March 20 Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd is set to bag a license for its up to $500 million-integrated casino-resort project in central Philippines, Manila's gaming regulator said on Tuesday. Galaxy's casino project in Boracay, the Philippines' most famous holiday island, will push through despite the potential one-year closure of the tourist spot for clean-up, Andrea Domingo, chairman, Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp (Pagcor), said