Korean Air Lines Co Ltd (003490.KS)
* Hanjin Group appoints only son of late chief Cho Yang-ho as new chairman
SEOUL Korean Air patriarch, chairman and CEO Cho Yang-ho died of a chronic illness on Monday, weeks after shareholders ended his 27-year tenure on the board of the country's biggest carrier due to perceived leadership failings.
* Holding co shares up over takeover battle expectations -analysts
SEOUL Korean Air Lines said on Sunday it has stopped serving peanuts as snacks to customers in response to a recent incident when two teenage brothers were unable to board a flight because of a peanut allergy.
SEOUL, March 31 Korean Air Lines said on Sunday it has stopped serving peanuts as snacks to customers in response to a recent incident when two teenage brothers were unable to board a flight because of a peanut allergy.
SEOUL Korean Air Lines Co Ltd shareholders removed chief executive Cho Yang-ho from its board in a landmark vote on Wednesday, making him the first founding family member of any South Korean corporate giant to be forced off a board. | Video
* Proposal for Cho's extension fails to get two-thirds majority
* KOSPI index falls slightly, foreigners net sellers Korean won weakens versus U.S. dollar South Korea benchmark bond yield falls
SEOUL, March 27 Korean Air Lines Co Ltd shareholders voted on Wednesday against the airline's proposal to extend CEO Cho Yang-ho's term as director for three years, ending his 27-year tenure on the airline's board.
* Shareholders to hold vote on Wednesday (Adds Korean Air statement, bullets)