LG Corp (003550.KS)
23 Mar 2018
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR SCHEME OF AMALGAMATION OF BCW V TECH INDIA WITH CO Source text - http://bit.ly/2BVHbIN Further company coverage:
* MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA TO COLLABORATE WITH LG CHEM FOR LI-ION BATTERY TECHNOLOGY; ASSOCIATION TO BE VALID FOR SEVEN YRS
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 224.7 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS 127.4 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
BRIEF-LG Group To Invest $17.4 Bln In Advanced Technologies & Production Facilities In 2018- Nikkei
* LG GROUP TO INVEST $17.4 BILLION IN ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES & PRODUCTION FACILITIES IN 2018 - NIKKEI Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2Af4Y2G) Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to sell its entire 1.4 million shares of Lusem Co., Ltd, an electronic intergrated circuits firm, for 75 billion won
WASHINGTON/SEOUL The U.S. International Trade Commission on Tuesday recommended tariffs to keep Samsung and LG from flooding the U.S. market with inexpensive washers, a step that would protect American appliance giant Whirlpool Corp .
WASHINGTON, Nov 21 The U.S. International Trade Commission on Tuesday called for a tariff-rate quota on imported Samsung and LG brand washers after appliance giant Whirlpool Corp urged the imposition of "global safeguard" limits on its South Korean rivals to stop them from flooding the American market with cheap machines.
* CIO receives first purchase order from electronics giant LG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net profit 233.4 million rupees versus profit of 223.1 million rupees year ago
* Says initiated steps to terminate dealership & hire purchase agreements between co and Tata Motors Source text - http://bit.ly/2z0MxPG Further company coverage: