Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)
23 Nov 2017
WASHINGTON/SEOUL The U.S. International Trade Commission on Tuesday recommended tariffs to keep Samsung and LG from flooding the U.S. market with inexpensive washers, a step that would protect American appliance giant Whirlpool Corp .
SEOUL Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Wednesday it would create an artificial intelligence (AI) research center and strengthen an executive role to look for new business areas for all its three major business groups.
SEOUL, Nov 22 Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Wednesday it would create an artificial intelligence (AI) research centre and strengthen an executive role to look for new business areas for all its three major business groups.
* Samsung, LG seen selling 2.5 mln units in U.S. this year -LG
WASHINGTON, Nov 21 The U.S. International Trade Commission on Tuesday called for a tariff-rate quota on imported Samsung and LG brand washers after appliance giant Whirlpool Corp urged the imposition of "global safeguard" limits on its South Korean rivals to stop them from flooding the American market with cheap machines.
* ZETADISPLAY: FIRST IN EUROPE WITH CLOSE COOPERATION WITH SAMSUNG
* Says it signed a 4.07 billion won contract with Samsung Electronics Co,.Ltd to provide semiconductor equipments
* Says it signed a 25.15 billion won contract with Samsung Electronics Co,.Ltd to provide semiconductor manufacturing equipments
BRIEF-Samsung Electronics America says Galaxy S8 active now available through Sprint and T-Mobile in Meteor Gray starting this month
* Samsung Electronics America says Samsung Galaxy S8 active will now be available through Sprint and T-Mobile in Meteor Gray starting this month Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi Inc launched sales in Spain on Tuesday, its first foray into Western Europe as it revs up a stalled global push into other developed markets around Europe and the United States.