Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd (010145.KS)
15 Dec 2017
SEOUL South Korea's Samsung Heavy Industries named Joonou Nam as its new chief executive officer on Monday after Park Dae-young resigned to take responsibility for the firm's losses.
SEOUL, Dec 11 South Korea's Samsung Heavy Industries named Joonou Nam as its new chief executive officer on Monday after Park Dae-young resigned to take responsibility for the firm's losses.
SEOUL, Dec 7 Shares of Samsung Heavy Industries extended losses on Thursday, down 1.8 percent following a 29 percent slide the previous day when the South Korean shipbuilder announced a $1.4 billion rights offering plan to cut credit risks.
BRIEF-Samsung Heavy Industries Sees Group Operating Loss Of 240 Billion Won For Year Through Dec 2018- Nikkei
* SAMSUNG HEAVY INDUSTRIES SEES GROUP OPERATING LOSS OF 240 BILLION WON FOR YEAR THROUGH DEC 2018- NIKKEI Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2Ae35rf) Further company coverage:
* Sees operating loss of 240 bln won next year, 4th year of losses
SEOUL, Dec 6 Shares of Samsung Heavy Industries slumped in morning trading on Wednesday to their lowest point in a year after the South Korean shipbuilder announced a $1.4 billion rights offering to improve its finances.
* Says it signed a 264.6 billion won contract with Teekay to provide 2 tankships in Europe
* RECEIVES ORDER FROM SAMSUNG HEAVY INDUSTRIES TO DESIGN LNG TANKS OF NEW FSRU; ITS DELIVERY SCHEDULED IN LATE 2020 Source text: http://bit.ly/2yND5l2 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says it signed a 1.12 trillion won contract to provide 6 container ships in Europe
* Says it wins 1.1 trillion won ($968.38 million) order to supply six container ships to Europe Source text for Eikon: [http://bit.ly/2xxy111] Further company coverage: ($1 = 1,135.9200 won) (Reporting by Haejin Choi)