China Gas Holdings Ltd (0384.HK)
22 Nov 2017
* Unit China Gas Industrial entered Zhongyuan cooperation agreement with Zhongyuan Kangda
* Net profit attributable to owners of company for six months ended 30 September 2017 is expected to increase by more than 90%
BEIJING China Gas Holdings, one of China's largest domestic natural gas distributors, expects sales to rise 30-45 percent this fiscal year and "sustainable high growth" the next few years due to Beijing's clean air push, the company's founder said.
* Entered into a non-legally binding MoU with Delfin LNG LLC in relation to sale and purchase of 3 million m/t of LNG per annum Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING Delfin Midstream, developing the first floating facility to export U.S. natural gas, has sealed a preliminary 15-year sales deal with city gas distributor China Gas Holdings, Delfin founder and Chief Executive Officer Frederick Jones said.
BEIJING, Oct 23 Kazakhstan has started supplying gas to China via the Central-Asia China gas pipeline system for the first time, state-owned China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC) said on Monday.
BRIEF-China Gas Holdings entered shandong cooperation framework agreement with Shandong Luxin Investment
* Co and Shandong Luxin Investment entered shandong strategic cooperation framework agreement on aug 15
* Completed issuance of 2017 first medium-term notes in an aggregate amount of RMB1.5 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Announces transaction in relation to establishment of an investment fund with Bocom International Trust Company Ltd
HONG KONG, June 5 Gas services operator China Gas Holdings Ltd said it expects its net profit for the year to end-March to rise more than 70 percent, thanks to considerable growth of its principal business in the second half.