China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd (0688.HK)
25 Apr 2018
* MARCH CONTRACTED PROPERTY SALES HK$23.512 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG China Evergrande Group on Monday said it aimed to break into the world's top 100 companies by revenue within three years, a goal the Chinese property developer said required a 60 percent jump in sales.
* NIP YUN WING WILL RESIGN AS AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE HK$40.77 BILLION VERSUS HK$37.02 BILLION
HONG KONG, March 26 State-owned China Overseas Land & Investment posted a 9.2 percent jump in core profit on Monday as the sector benefited from increases in average selling prices, although the results fell short of market estimates.
* FEB TOTAL CONTRACTED PROPERTY SALES OF HK$16.493 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GROUP BUYS 11 LAND PARCELS WITH LAND PREMIUM PAYABLE ABOUT RMB14,736.31 MILLION
* JANUARY 2018 CONTRACTED PROPERTY SALES HK$25.826 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FOR JANUARY CO ACQUIRED 4 LAND PARCELS IN FOSHAN, HANGZHOU, BEIJING AND GUANGZHOU
* DECEMBER 2017 LAND PREMIUM PAYABLE BY GROUP AMOUNTED TO RMB962.68 MILLION