China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd (0688.HK)
19 Jul 2018
BRIEF-China Overseas Land & Investment In April Acquired 2 Land Parcels With Land Premium Payable Of RMB3.33 Bln
* APRIL CO ACQUIRED 2 LAND PARCELS IN BEIJING AND KUNMING LAND WITH PREMIUM PAYABLE OF RMB3,333.86 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APRIL CONTRACTED PROPERTY SALES HK$20.154 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, April 26 State-owned property developer China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd said on Thursday its operating profit in the first quarter rose 5.7 percent from a year ago.
* WILL STRIVE TO MEET ANNUAL SALES TARGET OF NOT LESS THAN HK$290.0 BILLION
* MARCH CONTRACTED PROPERTY SALES HK$23.512 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG China Evergrande Group on Monday said it aimed to break into the world's top 100 companies by revenue within three years, a goal the Chinese property developer said required a 60 percent jump in sales.
* NIP YUN WING WILL RESIGN AS AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE HK$40.77 BILLION VERSUS HK$37.02 BILLION
HONG KONG, March 26 State-owned China Overseas Land & Investment posted a 9.2 percent jump in core profit on Monday as the sector benefited from increases in average selling prices, although the results fell short of market estimates.
* FEB TOTAL CONTRACTED PROPERTY SALES OF HK$16.493 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: