Byd Co Ltd (1211.HK)
17 Nov 2017
* REG-FAURECIA SIGNS A JOINT VENTURE WITH BYD FOR SEATING SOLUTIONS
* Says unit plans to invest 228 million yuan ($34.38 million) to set up auto parts JV with automotive equipment suppliers Faurecia China with registered capital of 760 million yuan
* Sees FY 2017 net profit to decrease by 15.09 percent to 20.03 percent, or to be 4.0 billion yuan to 4.3 billion yuan
SHANGHAI Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd, backed by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc, said on Sunday that its annual profit would likely fall by as much as a fifth amid rising competition in the hybrid and electric car markets.
* BYD an early mover in new-energy vehicles (Adds share price move, BYD comment)
SHANGHAI, Oct 29 Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd , backed by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc, said on Sunday that its annual profit would likely fall by as much as a fifth amid rising competition in the hybrid and electric car markets.
Oct 29 BYD Co Ltd * Says Q3 net profit down 23.9 percent y/y * Says 9-month net profit down 23.8 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2lpKUbb Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it gets securities regulator's approval to issue up to 10 billion yuan ($1.52 billion) bonds
* Says it gets approval to issue 10 billion yuan ($1.50 billion) commercial paper
* Says units, partners plan to set up investment fund worth 4.65 billion yuan ($697.20 million)