Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd (2007.HK)
20 Jul 2018
* May property investment +9.8 pct y/y, vs +10.2 pct in April - Reuters calculation
HONG KONG, June 1 Chinese property developers Country Garden and Hopson Development this week dropped their plans to issue onshore bonds as regulators tighten access to credit in the overheated sector, sources with knowledge of the matter said on Friday.
* CONTRACTED SALES FOR FOUR MONTHS ENDED 30 APRIL ABOUT RMB257.52 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QTRLY CONTRACTED SALES RMB187.97 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING China's home prices are expected to rise faster this year than previously thought thanks to tight supply and government policies that promote smaller cities seeking to lure first-time buyers and upgraders, a Reuters poll showed.
HONG KONG China's Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd said annual core profit doubled to a record on robust domestic sales and was hopeful about a high-profile property project in Malaysia despite a sharp drop in sales to mainland Chinese buyers.
* Forest City project in Malaysia saw slide in sales last year
HONG KONG, March 20 China's Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd said on Tuesday its core profit for 2017 rose 106 percent to a record on robust sales and higher margins.
HONG KONG, March 19 Country Garden, China's largest property developer by sales, said on Monday it plans to spin-off its property services unit and list it in Hong Kong, three months after it suspended a plan to float in Shanghai.
* At least 7 Chinese listed developers in HK issued positive earnings f'casts