Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd (2317.TW)
23 Feb 2018
BRIEF-Henan Ancai Hi-Tech Says Unrelated To Hon Hai's Plan To List Subsidiary, Clarifying Medial Reports
* SAYS COMPANY IS UNRELATED TO HON HAI Precision Industry Co Ltd'S PLAN TO LIST SUBSIDIARY FOXCONN INDUSTRIAL INTERNET CO LTD IN SHANGHAI, CLARIFYING MEDIAL REPORTS
TAIPEI Taiwan's Foxconn, the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer, said its January revenues were up 16 percent compared to the previous year in a statement on Friday.
* SAYS JAN CONSOLIDATED REVENUE UP 16.0 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/29I3zX1 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BRIEF-Hon Hai Precision Industry unit Foxconn (Far East) raises stake in HCM International to 100 pct
* Says its unit Foxconn (Far East) Limited buys 18 million shares of HCM International Company for $18 million
BRIEF-Hon Hai Precision's Unit Invests 300 Mln Yuan In Guangzhou Chengxing Zhidong Motors Technology
* SAYS UNIT HONGFUJIN PRECISION ELECTRONICS (ZHENGZHOU) INVESTS 300 MILLION YUAN ($47.73 million) IN GUANGZHOU CHENGXING ZHIDONG MOTORS TECHNOLOGY FOR 2.94 PERCENT STAKE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2850 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Taipei shares extended losses follows global shares selloff
HONG KONG Foxconn, one of Apple's main suppliers, formally known as Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd said on Friday it aims to invest T$10 billion ($342 million) in artificial intelligence (AI) and related spheres of industrial internet.
HONG KONG, Feb 2 Foxconn, one of Apple's main suppliers, formally known as Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd said on Friday it aims to invest T$10 billion ($342 million) in artificial intelligence (AI) and related spheres of industrial internet.
BRIEF-Hon Hai Subsidiary Foxconn Industrial Internet Submits Listing Application To Shanghai Exchange
* SAYS ITS SUBSIDIARY FOXCONN INDUSTRIAL INTERNET HAS SUBMITTED LISTING APPLICATION TO SHANGHAI STOCK EXCHANGE ON FEB 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
MUMBAI Apple's Taiwanese contract manufacturer Wistron Corp is close to finalizing a land deal in India's tech hub of Bengaluru and the firm is likely to invest about $157 million to develop the site, two government officials told Reuters.