Kirin Holdings Co Ltd (2503.T)
14 Aug 2018
* Shiseido tumbles after profit forecast undershoots expectation
TOKYO, Aug 8 Japan's Nikkei rose on Wednesday morning led by tech shares on the back of a solid performance from their U.S. peers, while investors also bid up firms with brisk earnings such as Nikon and Daikin.
* Says it bought back 3.3 million shares for 10.22 billion yen in total from April 1 to April 30
* KIRIN HOLDINGS TO EXPAND CAPACITY OF BREWERY IN MYANMAR BY 60% Source text: (s.nikkei.com/2Jy11L4) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Reata Announces That Kyowa Hakko Kirin Received Sakigake Priority Review Designation For Bardoxolone Methyl In Japan
* REATA ANNOUNCES THAT KYOWA HAKKO KIRIN RECEIVED SAKIGAKE PRIORITY REVIEW DESIGNATION FOR BARDOXOLONE METHYL IN JAPAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO Kirin Holdings Co Ltd aims to expand in health food and beverages, its chief executive said, as the Japanese brewery adopts a different strategy from rivals which have spent big on breweries abroad to offset a drop in domestic beer consumption.
TOKYO, Feb 22 Kirin Holdings Co Ltd aims to expand in health food and beverages, its chief executive said, as the Japanese brewery adopts a different strategy from rivals which have spent big on breweries abroad to offset a drop in domestic beer consumption.
* Says its stock will begin trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) second section on March 19, 2018, under the symbol "6570"