Kirin Holdings Co Ltd (2503.T)
20 Apr 2018
BRIEF-Reata Announces That Kyowa Hakko Kirin Received Sakigake Priority Review Designation For Bardoxolone Methyl In Japan
* REATA ANNOUNCES THAT KYOWA HAKKO KIRIN RECEIVED SAKIGAKE PRIORITY REVIEW DESIGNATION FOR BARDOXOLONE METHYL IN JAPAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO Kirin Holdings Co Ltd aims to expand in health food and beverages, its chief executive said, as the Japanese brewery adopts a different strategy from rivals which have spent big on breweries abroad to offset a drop in domestic beer consumption.
TOKYO, Feb 22 Kirin Holdings Co Ltd aims to expand in health food and beverages, its chief executive said, as the Japanese brewery adopts a different strategy from rivals which have spent big on breweries abroad to offset a drop in domestic beer consumption.
* Says its stock will begin trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) second section on March 19, 2018, under the symbol "6570"
* Says it will repurchase up to 50 million shares, representing 5.5 percent of outstanding
* KIRIN HOLDINGS SAYS TO BUY BACK UP TO 5.5 PERCENT OF OWN SHARES WORTH 100 BILLION YEN ($932.57 million) Further company coverage: ($1 = 107.2300 yen)
BRIEF-Kirin Holdings' Operating Profit For Year Ended Dec Appears To Have Grown 10 Pct To 155 Bln Yen - Nikkei
* KIRIN HOLDINGS' OPERATING PROFIT FOR THE YEAR ENDED IN DEC APPEARS TO HAVE GROWN 10 PERCENT TO 155 BILLION YEN - NIKKEI
Dec 11 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
HANOI A unit of Thai Beverage has emerged as the only prospective bidder for state-owned shares in Sabeco that has declared that it could lead to it owning 25 percent or more of Vietnam's biggest brewer, the Trade Ministry said on Monday.
Vietnam Beverage emerges as sole bidder for ownership of 25 pct or more shares in Sabeco - Trade Ministry
HANOI, Dec 12 Vietnam Beverage Company Limited has emerged as the only bidder registering to buy shares in brewer Sabeco that would lead to a potential ownership of 25 percent or more in Vietnam's biggest beer firm, the Trade Ministry said on Monday.