Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd (3382.T)
20 Jul 2018
TOKYO, July 5 Japanese retail group Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd said on Thursday operating profit rose 2.7 percent year-on-year in the three months through May, bolstered by strong sales at its overseas convenience stores.
TOKYO Japan's Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd said on Thursday it expects operating profit to rise 6 percent in the year through February to reach a record high, as its U.S. convenience store business helps offset cooling sales at home.
* Annual op profit forecast at Y415 bln, missing analyst view
* Says it signs business alliance agreement with Seven & I Holdings Co on April 5
TOKYO, April 5 Japan's Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd said on Thursday it expects operating profit to rise 6 percent in the year through February, below analyst estimates, as its U.S. convenience store business helps offset cooling sales at home.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA"-R&I
* Says it forms business alliance with Odakyu Electric Railway Co Ltd and wholly owned unit of Odakyu Electric Railway Co Ltd, on March 8
* SEVEN & I HOLDINGS TO SEE FY PROFIT OF OVER 86 BILLION YEN FROM OVERSEAS CONVENIENCE STORE SEGMENT IF DOLLAR TRADES AT AVERGAE OF 105 YEN - NIKKEI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says co's unit 7-Eleven Inc acquired convenience store business and partial gasoline retail business from U.S.-based firm Sunoco LP on Jan. 23, at the price of $3.11 billion (345.2 billion yen)