Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)
20 Apr 2018
BRIEF-Proteostasis Therapeutics - Co & Astellas Pharma Entered Into Amendment No. 6 To Collaboration & License Agreement
* PROTEOSTASIS THERAPEUTICS - ON APRIL 20, CO & ASTELLAS PHARMA ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 6 TO COLLABORATION & LICENSE AGREEMENT DATED NOVEMBER 4, 2014
* ASTELLAS ANNOUNCES SALE OF CERTAIN AGENSYS RESEARCH FACILITIES TO KITE, A GILEAD COMPANY
* CARDURION PHARMACEUTICALS LICENSES CLINICAL STAGE HEART FAILURE CANDIDATE FROM ASTELLAS
* Says it completes repurchase of 39.6 million shares of its common stock, for 60 billion yen in total, during period from Feb. 1 to March 23
* U.S. FDA GRANTS PRIORITY REVIEW FOR A SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION (SNDA) FOR XTANDI® (ENZALUTAMIDE) IN NON-METASTATIC CASTRATION-RESISTANT PROSTATE CANCER (CRPC)
* Says it has acquired Universal Cells Inc., and will pay up to $102.5 million of upfront and milestones to acquire 100 percent ownership of Universal Cells depending on achievement of certain specified clinical milestones
* ASTELLAS WILL PAY UP TO $102.5 MILLION OF UPFRONT AND MILESTONES TO ACQUIRE 100 PERCENT OWNERSHIP OF UNIVERSAL CELLS
BRIEF-Astellas Pharma says top-line results for two phase 3 trials of Peficitinib in rheumatoid arthritis patients
* Says it announced that the results of two phase 3 trials (RAJ3 and RAJ4 trials) on Peficitinib hydrobromide, an oral JAK inhibitor developed by the co, in rheumatoid arthritis patients with an inadequate response to existing therapy, demonstrated superiority over placebo regarding the two trials' primary endpoints
Use of Xtandi in early stage prostate cancer on top of standard hormone therapy reduced the risk of disease spreading or death by 71 percent compared with hormone therapy alone, study results that could lead to significantly increased sales of the Pfizer Inc and Astellas Pharma Inc medicine.
Feb 5 Use of Xtandi in early stage prostate cancer on top of standard hormone therapy reduced the risk of disease spreading or death by 71 percent compared with hormone therapy alone, study results that could lead to significantly increased sales of the Pfizer Inc and Astellas Pharma Inc medicine.