Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd (4568.T)
17 Jul 2018
TOKYO Japan's Nikkei share average rose in volatile trade on Wednesday, helped by late short-covering following an earlier selloff and a broader recovery in regional sentiment as Chinese shares recovered from a rout in the previous session.
TOKYO, June 20 Japan's Nikkei share average rose in volatile trade on Wednesday, helped by late short-covering following an earlier selloff and a broader recovery in regional sentiment as Chinese shares recovered from a rout in the previous session.
TOKYO, June 20 Japan's Nikkei share average was flat in choppy trade on Wednesday morning as firms that rely on China demand tumbled on trade war worries, with machine tool makers and shippers posting multi-month lows, which offset gains in defensive stocks.
BRIEF-Zymeworks And Daiichi Sankyo Expand Immuno-Oncology Collaboration Focused On Bispecific Antibodies
* ZYMEWORKS AND DAIICHI SANKYO EXPAND IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY COLLABORATION FOCUSED ON BISPECIFIC ANTIBODIES
BRIEF-Daiichi Sankyo to reorganize Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine into specialized manufacturing unit
* Says it plans to reorganize unit Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd. into a unit specializing in manufacturing, effective April 1, 2019
BRIEF-Daiichi Sankyo And Darwinhealth Enter Exclusive Research Collaboration For Novel Cancer Target Initiative
* DAIICHI SANKYO AND DARWINHEALTH ENTER EXCLUSIVE RESEARCH COLLABORATION FOR NOVEL CANCER TARGET INITIATIVE
* Says it accumulatively repurchased 15.7 million shares for 50 billion yen in total as of March 22
* GETS COURT ORDER RELATING TO DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY LIMITED CASE
* DAIICHI SANKYO INITIATES PHASE 2 STUDY OF DS-8201 IN PATIENTS WITH HER2-EXPRESSING ADVANCED COLORECTAL CANCER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it signed a joint development contract with DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, regarding development candidates using Nano-sized Colloid Transdermal System owned by the company