Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd (4568.T)
20 Nov 2017
* Says it plans to buy back up to 28 million shares, representing 4.2 percent of outstanding, for up to 50 billion yen, during period from Nov. 1 to March 23, 2018
* Says it will buy back up to 50 billion yen ($442 million) of stock through March 23 Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.1500 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
BRIEF-Daiichi Sankyo announces enliven Phase 3 study of Pexidartinib met primary endpoint in Tenosynovial giant cell tumor
* Daiichi Sankyo announces enliven Phase 3 study of Pexidartinib met primary endpoint in Tenosynovial giant cell tumor Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Inovalon announces agreement with daiichi sankyo, inc. To support outcomes-based contracting
TOKYO Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo denied on Thursday it received a takeover bid last year from Britain's AstraZeneca, following speculation that sent its share price soaring as much as 13 percent and triggered a trade suspension.
* Speculation of takeover interest triggered share suspension
LONDON Japan's Daiichi Sankyo denied on Thursday it had received a takeover bid last year from British drugmaker AstraZeneca, as reported earlier by the online version of Nikkei Business.
* Daiichi Sankyo terminates development and commercialization agreement with Charleston Laboratories regarding hydrocodone products in the U.S., including CL-108
* Daiichi Sankyo announces positive top-line results from Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating mirogabalin in diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain
Aug 31 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 14 points on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.2 percent ahead of the cash market open.