Konica Minolta Inc (4902.T)
16 Nov 2017
* Says its U.S.-based unit Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc. and Innovation Network Corporation of Japan (INCJ)jointly bought U.S.-based company Ambry Genetics Corporation
BRUSSELS, Oct 6 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A" -R&I
TOKYO Konica Minolta Inc said it was purchasing U.S. diagnostics company Ambry Genetics in a deal valued at up to $1 billion - an acquisition that marks a strategic shift for the Japanese firm's healthcare business as it seeks a leading position in precision medicine.
* Company looking to diversify away from office equipment (Recasts and adds details of the deal)
TOKYO, July 6 Japan's Konica Minolta said on Thursday it was purchasing U.S.-based testing company Ambry Genetics in a deal valued at up to $1 billion.
* Konica Minolta to acquire U.S.-based Ambry Genetics in a deal valued at US$1 billion
BRIEF-Konica Minolta's U.S.-based unit and Innovation Network Corporation of Japan to acquire Ambry Genetics Corporation for 90.2 bln yen
* Says its U.S.-based unit Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc. and Innovation Network Corporation of Japan will jointly acquire all shares of Ambry Genetics Corporation, for 90.2 billion yen, from Charles L.M. Dunlop, effective October
July 6 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
TOKYO Japanese office equipment maker Konica Minolta Inc plans to acquire U.S. healthcare firm Ambry Genetics Corp to diversify its business, the Nikkei daily reported on Sunday.