Shiseido Co Ltd (4911.T)
20 Mar 2018
* SHISEIDO CO LTD PLANS MORE THAN 300 BILLION YEN IN CAPITAL EXPENDITURES THROUGH FISCAL 2020 - NIKKEI
* SHISEIDO CO LTD BUYS SYNTHETIC SKIN OPERATIONS FROM OLIVO LABORATORIES IN DEAL SEEN TO BE WORTH TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS - NIKKEI Source text:(http://s.nikkei.com/2D5TwLs) Further company coverage:
SEOUL/SHANGHAI, Dec 1As a diplomatic spat between Beijing and Seoul raged this year, many South Koreans felt decidedly unwelcome in China. South Korean businesses were shunned, K-pop concerts were canceled and tourist trade dried up.
TOKYO, Nov 16 Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Thursday, as buyers stepped back in for bargains following six straight days of losses, with SoftBank gaining after a report that it plans to invest as much as $25 billion in Saudi Arabia.
* Shares down 3 percent (Adds comments from company, analysts; updates bullet points)
Oct 27 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2010 GMT on Friday:
FRANKFURT German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 German consumer goods maker Henkel has agreed to buy Zotos International from Japan's Shiseido Company for $485 million to further grow its footprint in the U.S. professional hair-care sector.
* Says it plans to sell entire shares of U.S.-based unit Zotos International Inc and related business assets to Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, for $485 million
* Says to invest up to 40 billion yen ($354 million) for new factory in Tochigi, Japan, to make skincare and other products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 113.0100 yen) (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)