China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (600016.SS)
14 Feb 2018
* FY FINANCIAL SHENZHEN -ENTERED SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT WITH CHINA MINSHENG BANK FOR PRODUCT SUBSCRIPTION, WITH A PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF RMB60 MILLION
* CHINA MINSHENG BANKING CORP - ISSUED TIER-TWO CAPITAL BONDS WITH AN AMOUNT OF RMB15 BILLION IN NATIONAL INTER-BANK BOND MARKET FOR A TERM OF 10 YRS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Shandong Buchang Pharmaceuticals To Apply For 1 Bln Yuan Financing From China Minsheng Banking
* SAYS IT PLANS TO APPLY FOR FINANCING OF 1.0 BILLION YUAN ($152.53 million) FROM CHINA MINSHENG BANKING CORP Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2DjdaAa Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.5561 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to pay overseas preferred stock dividend of $79.1 million in total to shareholders of record on Dec. 13
BRIEF-China Minsheng Banking signs connected transaction agreement with Chongqing International Trust
* SAYS IT SIGNS FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH CHONGQING INTERNATIONAL TRUST WITH CONNECTED TRANSACTION LIMIT OF UP TO 16.8 BILLION YUAN ($2.54 billion) UNTIL DEC 31, 2018 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2iiYmsY Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6171 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
SHANGHAI China's banking regulator has fined a Beijing branch of China Minsheng Banking Corp 27.5 million yuan ($4.16 million) for selling fake wealth management products, according to a notice posted on its official website on Thursday.
SHANGHAI, Dec 1 China's banking regulator has fined a Beijing branch of China Minsheng Banking Corp 27.5 million yuan ($4.16 million) for selling fake wealth management products, according to a notice posted on its official website on Thursday.
* SAYS IT SIGNS STRATEGIC AGREEMENTS WITH PING AN BANK , CHINA MINSHENG BANKING Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2AjwFsa Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BRIEF-Risesun Real Estate Development signs strategic cooperation agreement with China Minsheng Banking
* Says it signed strategic cooperation agreement with China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd regarding financial business and service
BEIJING China's Baotou Huazi Industry Co said it had ditched a plan to acquire a controlling stake in Huaxia Life Insurance, sending the shares of the edible sugar product manufacturer down by 8 percent in Shanghai.