China Southern Airlines Co Ltd (600029.SS)
17 Nov 2017
SHANGHAI China Southern Airlines has signed a deal to buy 38 aircraft from U.S. planemaker Boeing Co with a combined price tag of $5.65 billion, the Chinese carrier said on Friday.
SHANGHAI, Oct 20 China Southern Airlines has signed a deal to buy 38 aircraft from U.S. planemaker Boeing Co with a combined price tag of $5.65 billion, the Chinese carrier said on Friday.
* Says it signs agreement to buy 8 B777-300ER, 30 B737-8 aircraft from Boeing
* Profits crimped by declining passenger yields, rising fuel price
SHANGHAI, Aug 29 China Southern Airlines on Tuesday posted a 11.6 percent fall in first-half profit, as foreign exchange gains failed to offset the impact of higher fuel prices and lower returns on international flights.
SHANGHAI Beijing's curbs on travel to South Korea are expected to take some shine off the first-half results of China's top-three airlines, which have slashed seat numbers on flights between the countries amid tensions over North Korea.
* S.Korea one of Chinese airlines' most profitable destinations
* CAE sells equity stake in ZFTC joint venture with China Southern Airlines
* Gets order from China Southern Airlines General Aviation for integrating its organization-wide maintenance, engineering operations Source text - (http://bit.ly/2uTJAhl) Further company coverage:
HONG KONG China Southern Airlines said on Monday it will raise up to 12.7 billion yuan ($1.9 billion) in a private sale of new shares to fund the purchase of aeroplanes and replenish working capital.