SAIC Motor Corp Ltd (600104.SS)
SEOUL, Feb 21 General Motors (GM) has proposed an investment of $2.8 billion into its loss-making South Korean operations over the next 10 years and has asked Seoul to provide its share of the funds, a South Korean government official said on Wednesday. | Video
* Investment to be separate from the $2.7 bln debt-for-equity swap
DETROIT/SEOUL U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday used a decision by General Motors Co to close one of its four plants in South Korea to launch fresh criticism of the U.S.-South Korea trade agreement. | Video
* Trump seizes on GM move to attack U.S.-South Korea trade deal
DETROIT, Feb 12 General Motors Co will close one of four vehicle assembly plants in South Korea, and will decide the future of the remaining operations within weeks, based on the outcome of talks with the government and labor unions, GM President Dan Ammann told Reuters on Monday.
* SAYS IT SOLD 712,152 VEHICLES IN JAN, UP 13.1 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2EPRiyA Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT EXPECTS 2017 NET PROFIT AT ABOUT 34.2 BILLION YUAN ($5.32 billion), UP ABOUT 7 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2mRMFvS Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.4340 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
LIUZHOU, China, Inside General Motors Co's vehicle assembly plant in this southern China city, many workers wear the red-and-yellow uniforms of DHL, the logistics company.
* SAYS LOCK-UP PERIOD FOR 477.9 MILLION SHARES TO END, TRADING TO START ON JAN 19 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2ASYNRJ Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BRIEF-Intel partners with BMW, Nissan, Saic Motor, Volkswagen, Paramount Pictures, Ferrari North America to showcase power of data at CES
* INTEL PARTNERS WITH BMW, NISSAN, SAIC MOTOR, VOLKSWAGEN, PARAMOUNT PICTURES, FERRARI NORTH AMERICA TO SHOWCASE POWER OF DATA AT CES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: