Datang Telecom Technology Co Ltd (600198.SS)
23 Feb 2018
* SAYS IT EXPECTS NET LOSS TO WIDEN TO 2.0-2.4 BILLION YUAN ($316.46-379.75 million)IN 2017 FROM 1.8 BILLION YUAN YEAR AGO
* Says it sells two telecom technology firms to a Shanghai-based information technology firm, for 331.5 million yuan in total
Jan 2 Datang Telecom Technology Co Ltd * Says it will dissolve Guangzhou-based branch Source text in Chinese:https://goo.gl/hpCrpB Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
MANILA State-run China Telecom Corp could become the Philippines' third telecoms player, officials of the Southeast Asian nation said on Sunday, as the government looks to stir up competition in an effort to boost notoriously poor services.
* Philippines wants competition to improve its poor telecoms services
MANILA, Dec 10 State-run China Telecom Corp could become the Philippines' third telecoms player, officials of the Southeast Asian nation said on Sunday, as the government looks to stir up competition in an effort to boost notoriously poor servcies.
* Says it plans to sell two telecom firms for a combined 331.5 million yuan ($50.73 million)
* Says H1 net loss narrows to 322.02 million yuan ($48.40 million) from 375.26 million yuan year ago