Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd (600600.SS)
17 Aug 2018
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 15.16 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2FhFDHe Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 0.42 yuan(pre-tax) per share as FY 2017 div payment
HONG KONG Acquisitive Chinese conglomerate Fosun International, which owns Club Med and a stake in Cirque du Soleil within its broad portfolio, aims to invest at least 20 billion yuan ($3.2 billion) in technology in the next three years.
* Fosun's investment in tech to reach 100 bln yuan in 10 years
SHANGHAI, March 27 China's Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd, the country's second largest brewer, posted a 21 percent jump in annual profit on Tuesday, short of forecasts but still the firm's fastest profit growth since 2010 as it reined it costs.
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 21.0 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2GgU4MW Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* YASUTAKA SUGIURA HAS RESIGNED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: