Chang Chun Eurasia Group Co Ltd (600697.SS)
* Says unit wins land auction for 223.85 million yuan ($33.66 million)
HOUSTON Oil prices fell more than 1 percent on Thursday, breaking four days of gains, pressured by larger-than-expected product inventories in the United States and profit-taking after a recent run-up in markets.
* Says unit wins land auction for 233.9 million yuan ($35.38 million)
* Says it signs agreement to acquire 47.9 million shares of Xining-based department store, for 153.2 million yuan in total
* Says it plans to invest 300 million yuan to set up a Changchun-based wholly owned unit, which will be mainly engaged in general merchandise related business
Top oilfield services provider Schlumberger Ltd said on Friday it would redeploy all of its pressure pumping fleet by early next quarter as demand rises in North America and most of its international markets.
* Says it completes establishment of Hainan-based real estate company with partners