Tianjin Tianhai Investment Co Ltd (600751.SS)
* SAYS SHAREHOLDER USES 25.8 MILLION SHARES IN THE COMPANY, OR 0.89 PERCENT OF TOTAL ISSUED CAPITAL, AS COLLATERAL ON FEB 7
* SAYS SHAREHOLDER GUOHUA LIFE PLANS TO UNLOAD UP TO 419.0 MILLION SHARES, REPRESENTING 14.45 PERCENT STAKE, IN THE COMPANY WITHIN 24 MTHS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2nooaHa Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS BOARD APPOINTS LIU LIANG AS PRESIDENT FOR INVESTMENTS, REPLACING SONG XIAOLING Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2BBMeKJ Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
SHANGHAI, Jan 25 A HNA Group unit said on Thursday that some of its accounts with a local bank had been temporarily suspended this month - the latest in a series of financial woes at the Chinese conglomerate amid rising scrutiny of its heavy debt burden.
* SAYS IT EXPECTS 2017 NET PROFIT TO RISE 122.92-172.09 PERCENT Y/Y FROM 321.51 MILLION YUAN ($50.79 million) YEAR AGO Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2GbXSQ2 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3302 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS THREE BANK ACCOUNTS PREVIOUSLY FROZEN BY SHANGHAI INTERMEDIATE COURT HAVE BEEN UNFROZEN ON JAN 15
* SAYS IT SIGNS STRATEGIC AGREEMENT WITH SHANGHAI-BASED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT FIRM
BRIEF-Tianjin Tianhai Investment's share trade remains halted, controlling shareholder plans asset restructuring
* SAYS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER HNA TECHNOLOGY GROUP PLANS ASSET RESTRUCTURING THAT INVOLVES THE COMPANY
SHANGHAI Tianjin Tianhai Investment Co Ltd , a unit of Chinese aviation and shipping conglomerate HNA Group [HNAIRC.UL], said on Sunday that media reports that the firm planned to sell Ingram Micro were false.
SHANGHAI, Jan 14 Tianjin Tianhai Investment Co Ltd, a unit of Chinese aviation and shipping conglomerate HNA Group, said on Sunday that media reports that the firm planned to sell Ingram Micro were false.