Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd (601238.SS)
15 Aug 2018
* APRIL TOTAL PRODUCTION VOLUME 178,349 UNITS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Posts Qtrly Net Profit Attributable To Shareholders Of RMB 3.88 Bln
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY RMB 3.88 BILLION VERSUS RMB3.83 BILLION
BEIJING Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd (GAC) on Wednesday said a brewing trade war between China and the United States could hurt the Chinese automaker's plans to break into the U.S. market if tariff barriers were raised.
* Chinese automakers increasingly looking overseas (Adds pictures to media packaging information)
* Chinese automakers increasingly looking overseas (Adds comments from GAC executive)
BEIJING, April 25 Chinese automaker Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd (GAC) said on Wednesday that a brewing trade war between China and the United States could hurt the firm's plans to break into the U.S. market if tariff barriers were raised.
* SAYS IT, JAPAN'S AISIN AW CO LTD AGREE TO INVEST $350 MILLION IN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION PROJECT
* SAYS TO SIGN FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH DIDI CHUXING'S NEW ENERGY CAR OPERATION PLATFORM IN TIANJIN Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2K8h43e Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS BOARD APPROVES JV'S 711B MODEL PROJECT WITH INVESTMENT AT 472.8 MILLION YUAN ($75.23 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2JBRp2q Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2848 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* MAGNA FORMS JOINT VENTURE IN CHINA TO SUPPORT GROWING COMPOSITE LIFTGATE MARKET