New China Life Insurance Co Ltd (601336.SS)
16 Nov 2017
* Accumulated gross premium income of company for period between 1 January 2017 and 31 October 2017 was RMB 98,185.09 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Oct 30 Swiss Re, the world's second-largest reinsurer, on Monday launched a selldown in New China Life Insurance Co Ltd shares, IFR reported, citing a term sheet of the transaction.
Oct 30 (IFR) - JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley are in the market today with a block of New China Life Insurance’s H-shares being sold on behalf of Swiss Re.
* 9-mnth net profit attributable RMB5,042 million versus RMB4,786 million
* 9-mnth gross premium income of company RMB89.84 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Approval Of Independent Non-executive Director's Qualification By The CIRC
* Says Jan-Aug premium income at 75.4 billion yuan ($11.53 billion)
* Geng Jianxin has been elected as an independent non-executive director of company Source text (http://bit.ly/2wp4y7r) Further company coverage:
* Hy gross written premiums and policy fees rmb 61,273 million down 13.8 percent
* As at 30 June, changes in accounting estimates resulted in increase in liabilities of life insurance contracts by RMB1.22 billion