Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633.SS)
20 Apr 2018
* China's Ganfeng Lithium and General Lithium are key customers
* SAYS IT SOLD 88,247 VEHICLES IN MARCH, UP 3.30 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2GIoYlX Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT DOWN 52.35 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2G6n7D7 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* FEB PRODUCTION VOLUME 59,016 UNITS, DOWN 26.22 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd aims to more than double its annual sales to 2 million vehicles by 2025, with roughly a third of those expected to be all-electric battery cars.
* In talks with BMW about joint development of electric Minis (Recasts and adds details on electric vehicle strategy)
BEIJING, March 8 China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd aims to sell 2 million vehicles by 2025, 700,000 of which are expected to be electric battery cars, the company's president said on Thursday.
* INVESTMENT SCALE, BUSINESS MODEL AND OTHER TERMS OF JOINT VENTURE HAVE NOT BEEN DETERMINED
* JAN PRODUCTION VOLUME 105,446 UNITS, UP 17.29% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXPECTS FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO BE RMB5.03 BILLION, DOWN 52.28%