China Construction Bank Corp (601939.SS)
20 Apr 2018
* GUO YOU RESIGNS AS CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NAM TAI PROPERTY INC. ANNOUNCES FINANCING PACKAGE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF NAM TAI INNO PARK AND DATE OF EARNINGS RELEASE
BEIJING, March 28 China Construction Bank Corp (CCB) President Wang Zuji said on Wednesday the bank had not recalled or rolled over loans to troubled Chinese conglomerate HNA Group Co Ltd.
BEIJING, March 28 China Construction Bank Corp President Wang Zuji said on Wednesday he expects the bank's net interest margin to continue improving in 2018.
* Results buoyed by improved margins (Recasts, adds milestone and details)
SHANGHAI/BEIJING, March 27 China Construction Bank Corp (CCB), the country's second-biggest lender by assets, on Tuesday reported a 9 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit, beating analyst estimates.
* SAYS NET INTEREST MARGIN AT 2.21 (NOT 2.1) PERCENT AT END 2017
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT AT 242.3 BILLION YUAN ($38.61 billion)
* Says it wins bid of 2018 intelligent POS equipment from China Construction Bank
BRIEF-China Construction Bank receives CBRC Approval on Appointment Qualification Of Huang Zhiling As Secretary
* CHINA BANKING REGULATORY COMMISSION APPROVED APPOINTMENT QUALIFICATION OF HUANG ZHILING AS SECRETARY TO BOARD OF BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: